The only thing that can sadden the pleasure when preparing your trip to Paris on such a remarkable occasion as the delivery of your child/children, is the preparation of accompanying documents. Fortunately, we thought ahead to bring tranquility to your life. Our firm will help you along with the paperwork and will provide answers to all questions arising.
Getting ready for France.
So, you made the decision to entrust your delivery to the French doctors.
The first necessary thing to do is to contact to us and to choose the clinic which pleases you. You will need to pay beforehand in order to sign up in the medical institution of your chose.
Before the 7th or the 8th month of your pregnancy, you need to transfer the corresponding sum to our company’s account of and we will immediately redirect it to the clinic.
As soon as the clinic receives your payment, we will send you the confirmation of your registration. The latter document serves as your official invitation to France.
All set, you will need to prepare only standard documents for your visa. Please read the page “accommodation” when choosing your future apartment in Paris. Do not forget to bring the health certificate from your gynecologist, scan it and send it to us via e-mail. Take your ultrasound images too.
Paperwork after the birth.
Note that you will need to stay in Paris 3-4 weeks after the delivery. This time period is necessary for the registration of the Russian and French birth certificates. Here is your step-by-step explanation:
- First, right after your child is born the clinic makes out the birth declaration in the presence of a translator.
- Secondly, it is necessary to make the birth certificate in the city hall within three days.
- Thirdly, as soon as you receive the child’s birth certificate, you will need to certify it with apostil. It is absolutely free and takes no more than five minutes. Should you have any worries, we will help you.
- Fourthly, it will be necessary translate the birth certificate and take it to the Embassy of your country. If your husband stays with you in Paris, he will be able make all the steps on his own, as no interpreter is needed in an embassy.
- And the last, within the first month after the childbirth, your pediatrician will take care of all necessary vaccinations.