La Muette clinic is located in 16 commune, in one of the most beautiful areas of Paris not far from the Eiffel Tower.
A modern clinic, which brings together the best medical practices.
“150 professionals are mobilized 24 hours a day to bring you the highest quality home care in a quiet and comfortable environment.”
Our main objectif is to create an effective and welcoming health care structure. To meet this target we bring together the high-qualified staff as well as the technical platform that enables the good quality of care you will be provided.
All staff members were recruited for their skills, experience and ability to offer the high quality of personalized attention and care, that will be given to you during your stay.
Beyond all these issues, directly related to your care, you are also welcomed by our hotel and technic stuff that offer the best conditions of hygiene, comfort and safety in the clinic.
Presentation of the Maternity:
The clinic welcomes you to accompany the birth of your child in a fully modernized conditions. You will be offered a highly qualified and a multidisciplinary team to realize all the examinations necessary to monitor and control your pregnancy:
This first class clinic is in a partnership with the Necker Hospital (Maternity equipped with neonatal intensive care reanimation) which allows an optimal management (control)of preterm childbirth or complicated pregnancies.
- It has a modern equipment and you will be treated with attention by our experienced personnel;
- The blood bank is connected directly to the blood transfusion center of the Georges Pompidou Hospital;
- An obstetrician guard 24h a day, 7days a week;
- An anesthetist guard 24h a day, 7days a week dedicated to motherhood;
- Pediatricians specializing in neonatology available permanently in case of emergency;
- Monitoring that permits the control on distance;
- An area equipped for the reception of newborns;
- A responsible midwife, available permanently;
- All the maternity team is part of a quality approach promoting and supporting breastfeeding;