Visited 2535 times , 2 Visits today
For millions of foodies around the world, the City of Light is the ultimate gastronomic Mecca. But until fairly recently, organic food-lovers who wanted to indulge in Paris’s culinary delights without sacrificing their principles could count their options on one hand. Happily, much has changed in the last few years.
There are chain stores with organic products: for example, Naturalia and Biocoop.
Thanks to a blossoming green movement, Paris now boasts of some two dozen organic restaurants and cafés; three organic farmers markets, scores of “bio” grocery stores, and a range of supermarket products marked with the green “AB” (agriculture biologiques) label.
In addition, in each arrondissement there are cozy markets with a lot of fresh vegetables, fruits, cheeses, fish and meat products. That’s where you can buy farm dairy products or a real cottage cheese.
Shopping for future mothersh
Where to find nice clothes pregnancy Paris? Or a nice pregnancy dress?
MammaFashion, is the Italian fashion brand with two boutiques in Paris : in the 6th arrondissement, the St Germain quartier, and the second boutique in the 12th arrondissement, just 5 minutes from the Bastille square.
– 17 rue de Nevers 75006 Paris -> plan d’accès – 35 rue de Cotte 75012 Paris -> plan d’accès www.mammafashion.com
Firmaman is another shop dedicated to pregnant women located in the 17th district. Firmaman is positioned in a high-end niche with quality products for customers looking for beautifully crafted clothing brands. Prices are obviously higher (ex. jeans: from € 120 to € 270).
– 200, boulevard Pereire 75017 Paris www.firmaman.com
Véronique Delachaux, clothing stores for pregnant woman with rather conventional good quality clothes.
– 55, boulevard Raspail 75006 Paris – 7, rue Guichard 75016 Paris – 69, avenue des Ternes 75017 Paris – Galerie Lafayette, 10 bvd Haussman 75009 Paris www.veroniquedelachaux.fr
Avenue des bébés :
– 89 rue de Sèvres 75006 Paris – 79 boulevard de Courcelles 75008 Paris – 25-27 rue Clovis-Hugues 75019 Paris www.avenuedesbebes.com
1 et 1 font 3 :
– 3 rue de Solférino 75007 Paris – 9 rue Guichard 75016 Paris www.1et1font3.com
Balloon Neuf Lune :
43, rue de Caumartin 75009 Paris www.balloon-paris.fr
En attendant bébé :
2, rue Guichard 75016 Paris www.enattendantbebe.fr
Centre Commercial Italie 2, 30 avenue d’Italie 75013 Paris www.verbaudet.fr
– 11 bvd Poissonnière 75002 Paris – 16 avenue de la Porte des Lilas 75020 Paris – 37-39 bvd Gouvion St Cyr 75017 Paris www.aubert.com
Bébé 9 :
– 4, rue Saint Ferdinand 75017 Paris www.bebe-9.com